Setting up your Stripe or Square account is only a few clicks away, all you will need to do is:
(From any screen)
- Navigate to the Settings section of the system (at bottom of the left menu).
- Select Setup Payments.
- Click on the Square or Stripe icon.
- Once selected, you will be asked to log in and accept all and any permissions.
- Once selected, you will be redirected back to WOWAPPS, where you can finish the set-up.
This will open up a new window where you can either connect to an existing Stripe or Square account or create a new one. This process usually only takes 2 minutes and once connected, you will be redirected back to WOWAPPS.
Once connected additional options appear.
|Do you still want to take cash payments?||Use this option should you want to accept cash and credit card payments.|
Who will be covering the Stripe/Square fees?
|Stripe and Square are transparent with their fees. These fees are at a cost of 1.75% + 30c, and 1.6%, respectively, per customer transaction. You can choose to either accept this fee yourself or charge this fee back to the customer.|
Applying a Surcharge
Use this section to add a surcharge on top of your service fee. For example, you may need to add a surcharge on certain days to cover higher wage costs and so on.
To do this:
- Simply select the type of surcharge (should it be fixed or % of order).
- Add the amount ($ or %).
- If you wish you could also give the surcharge a name.
- Click 'Save'.
Step 8 - Getting the 'Manager's App'.