You can also send your own personal message each time a booking is confirmed, or reminder emails are sent.
This is a perfect opportunity to include any additional information, or even a personal note.
Simply follow the steps below to begin adding a personal message:
1. Navigate to 'My Account' (top right).
2. Select the 'Notifications' tab.
6. Once activated, you can begin inserting your text. This could be anything you want, as long or as short as you would like. For example, you could write, 'Thank you for your business; please keep in mind that our tables have a 2-hour time limit'.
7. When you are finished, remember to 'Save' your changes.
Once a booking is made, the text will appear in the email as shown below.
Important Note for Those Who Accept/Decline Bookings from the System ('Request' Mode):
If you are using the system in 'Request' mode and accepting bookings from within the system, you will still have the option to add a note. Please keep in mind any additional text entered here will appear in your email alongside what was saved above. If nothing is entered into this box, no additional text will be added and only the text saved in the personal message box above will be used.
Example - 'Request Mode' Only:
1. As shown in the image below, additional text was added when the email was accepted.
2. The email sent to the customer will look something like this: