Now that your 'Menu' has been imported and 'Menu Times' assigned, it's a great idea to get you to test the 'Menu' so you can see what the customer will see and also how the 'Menu' will appear in Square.
Things to Consider:
- It's best to test before adding 'Square Payments'. As soon as 'Square Payments' is added you will lose the ability to send through cash payments.
- Depending on the time of day, you may need to adjust your 'Trading/Menu Hours' so you will be able to put through an order.
The best way to test is via the 'Preview and Links' tab.
- Navigate over to 'Preview and Links' tab (ensure you're in the 'Orders' section).
- From there use the 'Preview' screen to place an order just like a customer would.
- Once you get to the checkout screen, you will be able to enter your details and select 'Pay at Counter'.
- The order will be sent to your Square POS for you to print and cash off.
Lesson 8 - Pre-ordering.