What Is 'Order with Google'?
'Order with Google' is one of the biggest advances the ordering industry has seen in years. It allows guests to order directly from 'Google Search', or 'Google Maps', in just a few clicks. As a WOWAPPS customer, you can take advantage of it, completely commission-free.
Activate 'Order with Google'
1 - To activate your 'Order with Google' integration simply go to 'Orders' from the left-hand side menu and select the 'Set-up' tab.
2 - Once selected, activate by flicking the switch next to the 'Order with Google' icon and making sure it is green.
3 - Do not forget to 'Save'.
Once activated, the integration can take up to a full day to activate and appear on your 'Google Business Page'. When the integration is complete and live, your 'Google Business Page' will become orderable.
- Before you go live, there are a few pre-requisites that must be met in order for the integration to function properly.
- Your ‘Booking Widget’ must be turned on and remain turned on.
- You must have set aside ‘Trading Hours’.
- You must have on hand (customers able to book).
- The name and address of your WOWAPPS account must also match those of your ‘Google Business’ account.
'Order with Google' Help
For further 'Order with Google' FAQs click here.
Now that you have finished the basic set-up of your Square POS connection, it's time to explore other features and options. We recommend looking at these options now:
You can see a full list of booking widget options by clicking here.