This is where you will be able to begin accepting online payments.
To set it up, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the system (at bottom of the left menu).
- Select Setup Payments.
- Click on the Square icon.
- Once selected, you will be asked to log into Square and accept all and any permissions.
- Once selected, you will be redirected back to WOWAPPS, where you can finish the set-up.
Once you're redirected back to WOWAPPS you will see a few additional areas - 'Service Fee (%)' and 'Surcharge'.
Applying a Square 'Service Fee (%)'
Use this area to pass on any fees back to the customer. For example, you might have a processing rate of 2% set up with Square. You have the option to either charge back the full 2% to the customer, or possibly, you would want to only charge back 1%.
To enable a 'Service Fee':
Remember to 'Save'.
Applying a 'Surcharge'
Use this section to add a 'Surcharge' on top of your 'Service Fee'. For example, you may need to add a 'Surcharge' on certain days to cover higher wage costs and so on.
To do this::
- Simply select the type of 'Surcharge' (should it be 'Fixed' or '%' of the order).
- Add the amount ($ or %).
- If you wish you could also give the 'Surcharge' a name.
- Click 'Save'.
Making Your Ordering System Live.