This is where you will be able to begin accepting online payments.
Please keep in mind that as of January 2022, only Stripe payments are available and you must connect to a Stripe Account. To learn more about this please click here.
Square Payments will be available within the system very soon and once they are, the process outlined below will be followed:
- Navigate to the 'My Account' section of the system (top right).
- Under the 'Billing' tab, scroll down to 'Connect with Square'.
- Click on the Square icon.
- Once selected, you will be asked to log into Square and accept all and any permissions.
- Once selected, you will be re-directed back to WOWAPPS, where you can finish the set-up.
Once you're redirected back to WOWAPPS you will see a few additional areas - 'Service Fee (%)' and 'Surcharge'.
Applying a Square 'Service Fee (%)'
Use this area to pass on any fees back to the customer. For example, you might have a processing rate of 2% set up with Square. You have the option to either charge back the full 2% to the customer, or possibly, you would want to only charge back 1%.
To enable a 'Service Fee':
Remember to 'Save'.
Applying a 'Surcharge'
Use this section to add a 'Surcharge' on top of your 'Service Fee'. For example, you may need to add a 'Surcharge' on certain days to cover higher wage costs and so on.
To do this::
- Simply select the type of 'Surcharge' (should it be 'Fixed' or '%' of the order).
- Add the amount ($ or %).
- If you wish you could also give the 'Surcharge' a name.
- Click 'Save'.
Making Your Ordering System Live.