This is where you will be able to start to accept online payments.
Note as of January 2022, only Stripe payments are available and you must connect to a Stripe Account. To learn more about this, please click here.
Square payments will be available within the system very shortly and once available, the below process will be followed:
- Navigate to the 'My Account' section of the system (top right).
- Under the 'Billing' tab scroll down to 'Connect with Square'.
- Click on the 'Square' icon.
- Once selected, you will be asked to log into Square and accept all and any permissions.
- You will then be re-directed back to WOWAPPS, where you can finish the set-up.
Once you're redirected back to WOWAPPS you will see a few additional areas - 'Service Fee (%)' and 'Surcharge'.
Applying a Square Service Fee (%)
Use this area to pass on any fees back to the customer. For example, you might have a processing rate of 2% set up with Square - you have the option to either charge back the full 2% to the customer, or you may want to only charge back 1%.
To enable a service fee:
Remember to 'Save'.
Applying a Surcharge
Use this area to apply a surcharge over and beyond your service fee. For example, on certain days you might need to add a surcharge to cover higher wage costs etc.
To do this:
- Simply select the type of surcharge (should it be 'Fixed' or '% of Order').
- Add the amount ($ or %).
- If you want you can also give the surcharge a name.
- Then hit 'Save'.