'Pass-thru Printing' gives you the choice of allowing pick-up and delivery orders to go straight to the kitchen, bar or barista. This means your staff won't need to manually accept each and every order before it is sent to production, while still allowing you to let your customer know when the order is ready to be collected.
*As per Kounta's rules you will still need to accept the order, however it will print to the relevant areas prior to you accepting.
**Requires a pass-thru register configured correctly and online.
From your Kounta Menu:
- Select 'Features'.
- Search for 'Pass-thru'.
- Select 'Pass-thru Printing' from the results.
- Click the 'Enable' button.
- Assign your register (Note: this is the register that MUST stay on while 'Pass-thru' is turned on). Use the dropdown arrow to select additional registers.
- Open up your WOWAPPS account.
- Select the 'Orders' tab and head over to the 'POS' tab.
- Turn on 'Pass-thru Printing'.
(Click to enlarge the video).
'Pass-thru Printing' will then be turned on and activated.