Do you have your own drivers? WOWAPPS allows you to add delivery options to your ordering system.
Please note, for the time being, you MUST have a payment gateway installed in order to see/accept delivery options and orders. Please visit this page to learn more and return to this lesson once you have connected to a payment provider.
There is an additional option for Australian vendors which is not mentioned below. Do you want to work with our professional delivery partner to offer delivery to your customers? This option is used to connect to our 13cabs delivery network, which can be found here.
From the 'Delivery' Tab
- Select 'Yes' to turn on 'Delivery'.
- Select Yes or No if customers can pay cash to your delivery drivers on delivery.
- Optional - enter an amount to add a minimum spend to all delivery orders. For example, suppose $20 was entered here, before the delivery order is accepted, a customer order must exceed $20.
- Optional - do you only deliver at certain times of the day? This option is available if you do not want to provide delivery at all times. Note: if left blank (the default), delivery will be available at all times your menu hours have been defined. Below is a breakdown of specific delivery times.
- Specify an estimated delivery time - You will learn more about this when accepting an order, but for now use the dial to select your estimated delivery time. If you do not want to see one, you can select N/A.
- Now it's time to select your delivery range. Enter your delivery range (in km) into the field provided and click 'Load Surrounding Suburbs'. Once loaded, all suburbs within the range specified will appear. From here you can choose to select if you deliver to the suburb or not and the associated cost.
- Once done, click 'Save'.
Do You only Deliver at Specific Times?
This option, as previously stated, is used to specify the times you deliver that are within your normal menu hours. For example, if you are open/accepting orders from 5pm to 10pm but only want to offer delivery between 6pm and 9pm.
- To add a specific delivery time, click on 'Add Delivery Time'.
- Select the relevant day, Start Time and End Time.
- If adding hours on the same day/adding another day simply re-click the 'Add Delivery Time' link and repeat the process.
- Remember to 'Save'.
Introduction to Your Bump Bar.