This section applies to Non-POS users - for vendors using a POS system, printing is handled via your POS. See POS Integrations for more info, click here.
A Few Things about Printing:
- Because printing is a very environmental setup, WOWAPPS can only provide limited support and you will need to contact your network provider for further assistance.
- Your printer must be on the same network as the device accepting the orders - this means Bluetooth IS NOT supported. A good way to check is if you can get an IP address printed from your printer (you can easily look this up if not sure how to do it). Sometimes printers are connected to the POS system and it will put these printers on their own network - so be careful of this.
- Printing works best from the WOWAPPS Manager's App. PC/laptop printing is supported, but you must enable 'Safe Scripts' first.
- Printing only works from the Bump Bar.
- WOWAPPS printers of choice are the Epson Intelligent POS Receipt printers, namely the Epson TM-M30 (see full list of supported models). If you have a different model of printer, please note this may or may not work and no support can be provided for unsupported printers.
Step 1 - Equipment Checklist
Printing must be done in the 'Manager's App'. Please ensure you have downloaded and installed the 'Manager's App', click here if you haven't.
- In the section provided in the 'WOWAPPS Ordering Setup' tab, enter your printer's IP address. (Select orders from the menu on the left.)
- If you do not know how to get your printer's IP address, a quick Google search for 'How to get my printer IP address model ZYX' will suffice. However, turning the device off and then back on while holding the feed button for 30 seconds, usually solves the problem.
- After inserting the card, click the 'Test Print' connection button to see if the connection was successful.
- If successful continue onto Step 6.
- If unsuccessful, ensure you have copied the IP address down correctly. Try saving the page, refreshing and then hitting the 'Test Print' button.
- Once the test is confirmed remember to 'Save'.
- You will also be able to enable auto-printing - the order will be printed automatically as soon as it is accepted.
(An IP address should be in the format of 192.168.1.165...remember to add the '.')