This is a quick troubleshooting section for when you are unable to print from your tablet.
- When printing stops working, the most common cause is that your tablet 'skipped a beat' and opened the app on a web page rather than an 'app form' (do not worry, it is easy to tell and easy to fix).
- Be a part of the 'Manager's App'.
- In the 'Orders-Setup' tab, go to the printing section.
- If you see a yellow bar in the printing area that looks like this:
- Then you must log out of your app and retry. To log out, click the 'Door Icon' (top right).
- If this happens again when you log in, delete your app and re-install it.
You should never see a yellow bar and in fact, see a blue bar...something like this:
If you have tried the two-dot steps above, or have seen a blue box like in the second image, then continue...
- Ensure the tablet you're receiving the device on is on the same network as the printer (same wi-fi network).
- You're using a recommended Epson printer.
- The IP address of the printer has not changed.
- The printer is on your local network and not a network generated from your POS.
- Check all cables are installed and connected correctly.
If you have confirmed the above and still can't manage to get the printer working, then please contact WOWAPPS support.