The 'List and Redeem' tab will show you all your E-Gift Card purchases, history and much more. This is also the same area we use to create offline purchased and custom cards that we will get into a little later on.
From the 'List and Redeem' tab the following options are available to you:
Filter search results by:
- Redeemed Only
- Date Sold
- Date Redeemed
Once selected, be sure to click 'Search' to display results and 'Clear' to remove all filtered options.
+ Add an'E-Gift Card'
Use this option to create custom 'E-Gift Cards' or offline purchased ones. More info in and around this can be found in the 'Additional E-Gift Card; section.
Purchased'E-Gift Card' Status
From a glance, you will be able to see the status of each 'E-Gift Card', including but not limited to:
- Recipient Email
- Purchased By
- Purchaser Email
- Mobile - Purchaser's Mobile
- Sold Date
- How (Online/InStore)
- When Redeemed
- Purchased Amount
- Resend Ability - to resend the 'E-Gift Card' to the recipient
- Redeem - used to manually redeem an 'E-Gift Card'
How to Redeem an 'E-Gift Card'
When it comes time to redeem an 'E-Gift Card' follow the below steps:
- Navigate to 'List and Redeem' tab.
- Find the 'E-Gift Card' you require.
- Over in the far left column, select the 'Redeem' button.
- Enter the amount you're redeeming (either part $ or full) then click 'Submit'.
Learn about additional 'E-Gift Card' options such as creating a custom gift card.