What Is Reserve with Google?
Reserve with Google is one of the most significant advancements in the bookings industry in recent years. It enables guests to book a table at your establishment directly from Google Search or Google Maps with a few clicks... and you can take advantage of it completely free of charge!
Activate Reserve with Google:
- Step 1: To activate your RWG integration, go to Bookings from the left-hand side menu and select the Setup tab.
- Step 2: Once RWG is selected, turn it on by flicking the switch next to the RWG icon and making sure it is green.
- Step 3: Do not forget to Save.
- Once activated, the integration can take up to a full day to activate and appear on your Google Business Page. When the integration is complete and live, your Google Business Page will become bookable.
- Before you go live, there are a few prerequisites that must be met in order for the integration to function properly.
- Your Booking Widget must be turned on and remain turned on.
- You must have set aside Trading Hours.
- You must have on hand Customers able to book.
- The name and address of your WOWAPPS account must also match those of your Google Business account.
Now that you have completed the basic setup of your Booking Widget running Request Mode, it is time to look into additional features and options. Click here to view what else is possible with the WOWAPPS Booking Widget.