What Is ‘Reserve with Google’?
‘Reserve with Google’ is one of the most significant advancements in the bookings industry in recent years. It enables guests to book a table at your establishment directly from ‘Google Search’ or ‘Google Maps’ with a few clicks. As a ‘ResDiary' customer, you can take advantage of it completely free of charge.
Activate ‘Reserve with Google’:
Step 1: To activate your RWG integration, go to ‘Bookings’ from the left-hand side menu and select the ‘Setup’ tab.
Step 2: Once RWG is selected, turn it on by flicking the switch next to the RWG icon and making sure it is green.
Step 3: Do not forget to ‘Save’.
Once activated, the integration can take up to a full day to activate and appear on your ‘Google Business Page’. When the integration is complete and live, your ‘Google Business Page’ will become bookable.
- Before you go live, there are a few prerequisites that must be met in order for the integration to function properly.
- Your ‘Booking Widget’ must be turned on and remain turned on.
- You must have set aside ‘Trading Hours’.
- You must have on hand (Customers able to book).
- The name and address of your WOWAPPS account must also match your ‘Google Business’ account.
‘Reserve with Google’ Help:
For further RWG FAQs please visit the RWG section
What Comes Next?
Now that you have completed the basic setup of your ‘Booking Widget Running Request’ mode, it is time to look into additional features and options.
to view what else is possible with the WOWAPPS Booking Widget