Since you have now set the system to Max Pax mode. Let’s go ahead and make a booking as if we were a customer so we can get a sense of the entire journey.
Note: In the setup below, it is assumed you have completed all of the lessons in the Max Pax section up to this point. If this is not done, the results may vary.
To Get Things Started:
- To begin, select the Preview & Links tab.
- A preview of your booking widget will appear when the page loads. We also use the Preview and Links area to install your booking widget on your website. However, for the time being, navigate to your widget's I-frame view.
- To begin making a reservation, choose a date and click Next.
- If prompted, choose the service period you want to book.
- Choose the number of people in the booking.
- Choose a time and click I understand.
- Enter your information (if possible try and use a different email to the email you used to create the account). However, using the same email address is perfectly acceptable.
- Finally, click Confirm Booking.
- Congratulations, you have just made your first booking!
Continue to Practise and Make the Most of Your Session Time
Now that you have made your first reservation, it is always a good idea to demonstrate how the widget will react once you have reached your Max Pax.
Step 4 - Booking Notifications