The ability to send text (SMS) messages to customers in response to specific customer milestones within the WOWAPPS systems.
Bookings and the Ordering System can both be completed using the SMS service.
Before We Start
Text messages are an additional cost and operate on a prepaid system. Before We Begin The cost of sending an SMS is 0.08 cents (AUD). Through the course of this setup, you will learn how to manage your Prepaid balance and how to activate and customize the SMS messages that are sent to your contacts.
- To begin, simply navigate to the 'My Account' page and click on the corresponding button (Top right corner)
- Select the SMS Tab
- By clicking on the switch, you can enable SMS.
- By default, your balance will be zero, and you will need to add credit to your account.
- Select the amount (in $AUD) you would like to start with under Manual Top-up and press the Set button.
- Once you are ready, click on the 'Pay Now' button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will be able to see the amount that has been added to your account once the screen has been refreshed.
Automatic SMS Top Up
(Please keep in mind that you must manually top up your account before you can use this feature).
You have the option to enable automatic SMS top-up at this time. While the system will notify you both in the System and via email if your balance is getting low, you may wish to avoid any service interruptions. You can choose to enable this feature so that you do not have to think about it anymore.
To enable automatic SMS Top Up:
- Turn on the automatic SMS switch
- Once activated, an additional option will appear (This is your Top-Up selector)
- Choose the amount you want to auto-top-up, then click Save.
View a complete history of all SMS messages sent using the SMS history tab. Simply navigate to the SMS History Tab in the 'My Account' section (top right corner)