This article is intended for venues that use the booking widget in Table Mode or Request Mode.
You have the ability to block out times for specific sections.
Example 1 - Recurring:
Every Tuesday, you may not want a specific section to be available for booking. In order to accomplish this, we would:
- Make sure the Availability tab and the Sections tab are both selected.
- Choose the section to which this applies (in this case Pool).
- Hover over the desired period in the Timeslots area and click on the drop-down arrows.
- Additional times will appear after clicking. By checking each individual checkbox, you can choose which times you DO NOT want customers to book (at any given time).
- Choose which days (in this case Tuesday) this blockout occurs.
- If you want to add another, use the +Add Another option, or click Save when finished.
Section blockouts for a single/full day:
These are ideal for one-time events - for example if bad weather is forecast and you want to prevent customers from booking outside.
Single/Full day blockouts Example 1:
This example depicts a section that has been booked/closed for the day.
- Click the Blockouts & Overrides button.
- Scroll down to Override Dates and click the Sections tab.
- Choose the relevant section (in this case Outside)
- In the Timeslots section, check all relevant times, keeping in mind that you are selecting the times you DO NOT want people to book.
- Next, choose the date on which your availability blockout occurs.
- Do not forget to Save.
You can add more availability by clicking the +Add Another button.
Please read the following articles to learn more about blockouts: