Before We Start:
- WOWAPPS recommends using an iPad - the bigger the screen the better.
- You can use a PC/laptop to receive bookings.
- Pending on the mode you set up your system in, there might not be a need to get the Manager's app.
Downloading the Manager's App
First you will need to search for WOWAPPS in either the 'App Store' or the 'Google Play Store'.
Note - the 'Manager's App' is also the same app your customer will install to download your app.
- Once downloaded, open up the app.
- In the top right-hand corner select the 'Menu' icon.
- Then towards the bottom of the menu, select 'Manage My App'.
- This might take a moment or two to load. Once loaded you will be presented with the WOWAPPS login screen, where you can enter the name and password you use to log into the system on a PC/laptop.
Things to Note:
- If you have downloaded and installed your venue's app and have become a 'Member' of your app - this is a different password to the one you use to log into the 'WOWAPPS Manager's' side of things.
- Once the Manager's app is loaded, ensure you have the device facing horizontally.
- All edits are still best done on a computer.