Should you wish, you will still be able to add tables and even use the 'Table Mode' view while in 'Request Mode'.
Please note the following:
- Customers will not automatically be able to place themselves on a table
- You must accept from the 'List View' if you're wanting to place a booking on a table.
Adding Your First Table
Step 1: Under the ‘Bookings’ section, navigate through to ‘Tables and Sections’.
Step 2: Once you're in ‘Tables and Sections’, select the ‘Tables’ tab.
Step 3: To add a new table, click on the 'Add Another' button.
Step 4: Fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
Only you can see the names for your tables.
|Seats||The number of people who can be accommodated at this table.|
|Timeline Position||This is unimportant at the start, but you can set it to 1 by default.|
|Average Seating Duration||The time period during which customers can use a specific table.|
|Section||This is for restaurants that have multiple table locations. A VIP lounge section, a pool area section and an alfresco area section are all good examples. Because this is the first table you will be creating, you can choose ‘Inside’ as the default option.|
|Amount||The number of available tables.|
Step 5: Add another table if desired. Repeat the process by clicking the ‘Add Another' button.
Watch The Video Here
Placing a Booking on a Table
From the 'List Mode':
- Find and accept the booking as normal.
- This time when you click 'Accept', you will see an additional pop-up.
- Before clicking 'Accept', be sure to select the table you would like to place the booking on.
- To save, click 'Accept'.
Watch the Video Here: